- Varighed: 4 Timer (Ca.)
- Produkt kode: RS
Whether you are an experienced snorkeler or it is your first time, snorkeling is a great way to get to see the natural underwater world. Come along with us and discover MUSA and the Manchones Reef located in the Marine Park of Isla Mujeres.
Here you will be able to see a large variety of colorful fish including barracudas, lobsters, angel and parrot fish, turtles, and stingrays. Manchones Reef also holds the world-renowned Underwater Museum MUSA, a collection of more than 500 life sized sculptures that were created with the intention to protect the reef and stimulate coral growth due to destruction from global warming. The museum is also called 'The Silent Evolution' due its eventual transformation in to a completely self sustaining reef ecosystem in the near future. Today the museum provides protection for many species of juvenile marine life and represents a symbol of environmental conscience.
We can also plan a day trip and tailor make a package for your group.
- Expedition: Reef Snorkeling National Park Manchones and MUSA 2 sites
- Location: Manchones Reef and the Underwater Museum MUSA National Park
- Participants Required: 1- 10
- Age of Kids: 5+
- Experience Required: None
- Availability: All year, departures daily
- Restrictions: Pregnant women, children under the age of 5 and medical problems like respiratory or heart issues
- Languages: English, Spanish, French and German
- Bilingual instructor
- Fins, Mask, Life Jacket
- Coffee in the office
- Snacks or Fruit
- 12:30 pm - Meet at the Mexico Divers shop on Isla Mujeres
- 1:00 pm - Boat departure and reef snorkel
- 1:30 pm - First Snorkel
- 3:00 pm -Second Snorkel
- 4:30 pm - Return to Mexico Divers shop
Bring bio degradable sunscreen, towel, sun glasses, hat
Attention this is a Shared Boat Trip!! If you require a Private Trip at any date and time, please check our VIP Services Section to reserve the boat!!
IMPORTANT: We are at the mercy of sea and weather conditions as well as snorkeling may be challenging for some people. We highly recommend to have at least two days of stay on the island for a better weather window.
Check our live Weather on Isla Mujeres!