- Duração: 4 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Código de produto: RD
Isla Mujeres National Marine Park offers shallow reefs with exciting dive sites, prised for the abundant sealitfe is the reef Manchones witch holds a large number of species including turtles, angel fish, lobsters, sting rays between others. The dive sites are within few minutes close to Isla Mujeres and while you drive along with our boats we offer an opportunity to enjoy the turquoise water and incredible view of Isla Mujeres.
Manchones Reef also holds the world renown Underwater Museum MUSA, a collection of more than 500 human sized sculptures that were created with the intention to protect the reef and stimulate coral growth. This museum is also called the Silent Evolution due its eventual transformation in to a complete reef ecosystem in the near future. Today the museum provides protection for many species of juveniles and represents a symbol of environment conscience.
- Expedition: Reef Diving National Park Manchones and MUSA 2 Dives
- Location: Manchones Reef and the Underwater Museum MUSA National Park
- Participants Required: 1- 10
- Age of Kids: 10+
- Experience Required: Open Water Certification
- Availability: All year, departures daily
- Restrictions: Pregnant women, children under the age of 10 and medical problems like respiratory or heart issues
- Languages: English, Spanish, French and German
- Bilingual instructor
- Tanks, Weights, BCD, Regulator, Fins, Mask, Wetsuit
- Coffee in the office
- Snacks or Fruit
- 12:30 pm - Meeting at the Mexico Divers shop on Isla Mujeres
- 1:00 pm - Boat departure
- 1:30 pm - First Dive
- 3:00 pm -Second Dive
- 4:30 pm - Return to Mexico Divers shop
Bring sunscreen, towel, sun glasses, hat
Attention this is a Shared Boat Trip!! If you require a Private Trip at any date and time, please check our VIP Services Section to reserve the boat!!
IMPORTANT: We are at the mercy of sea and weather conditions as well as diving may be challenging for some people, locations may vary based on weather conditions and visibility, we highly recommend to have at least two days of stay on the island for a better weather window.
EQUIPMENT: All dive equipment is included in the price, however this does not include dive computer. There is a 10 USD Discount if you provide your own BCD and Regulator.Reef Diving Trip, Dive in the National Park of Isla Mujeres & Cancun!